Me & the Family

Me & the Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look at the time!


It seems my life these days is monitored in minutes...and since I only have 6 before I need to head to the bus stop I guess I better type fast!

Excuse the errors.  :)

Starting a few weeks ago I began watching my neighbor's daughter (1 year) during the day and their oldest comes home off the bus in the afternoon.  It is such an exciting adventure for me and I love ever moment of it, but there has definitely been some adjusting.

I have not had a baby in 10 years.  

God really moved lots of mountains recently, especially with the coming of the bug.  You see, I had been praying about it for a while...what if I watch the Bug?  Her parents work full time and I knew she was in daycare.  I felt weird approaching her mom about though...because it just seems weird.  

"Hey - what do you think about me watching your baby?"

The day I was going to approach her, after speaking to the hubby (of course) she called to see if I could watch the Bug.  Now...I had never watched the Bug before so you have to see the irony.  I said sure...and told her what I had planned to talk to her about that night.

Strange.

We left it at that and we met a few days later to talk about the what if's and in-betweens.  I left knowing that there was uncertainty and a heavy feeling in my chest.

And a need to write.

So...write I did.  I poured out my heart.  I poured out my love for children.  I poured out my desire to stay home AND I poured out what I wanted to be for them.

I told them to pray about it...

We found out that they did have apprehension about it as well.  They felt discouraged and were praying about it and asked God to show them a sign.

Then pops checked his email.
And found my heart.





So, now the Bug is with me!  We have lots of adventures which you will now hear about, especially since I am all better!

BUS STOP TIME!

Talk to you sooooon!

No comments: