Me & the Family

Me & the Family

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Purpose Statement.


My purpose is to FIGHT.

My purpose is to fight for those that may or may not KNOW that they need to be fought for.

My purpose is to empower, encourage and SHARE my story to help others that may be experiencing the same heart ache or loss of self.

My purpose is to give LOVE to those that need love.
You do not need to be "my child" to be my child.

My purpose is to help kids become adults who KNOW GOD and want a relationship with Him because he is the air that they breath.  Through that purpose I want to empower not only the CHILDREN but the parents who are TIRED and have given up on their own marriages.

My purpose is to encourage others.
My purpose is to help others.
My purpose is to open my home to whomever needs a safe haven.



No comments: