Me & the Family

Me & the Family

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Apostrophe

Today has been an uneventful day.  I made breakfast for the kids and made my oldest very angry.  You see, she can sleep in, but I am making her get up at the same time as everybody else. 

6:30am
This way we can all eat breakfast together.

If she does not get out of bed tomorrow morning she is getting the squirt bottle.  The two younger children know the squirt bottle.  That is why they get up when their alarm clocks go off.  They also know that once mom says to get up...they better get up.

Maria will learn.

Tonight I am making BBQ crockpot chicken with chipotle mashed potatoes and green beans & bisquits.  Does it sound southern enough?  I know that BBQ sauce is not good for you, especially BBQ sauce mixed with soda, but you know what?  I really am craving it. 

And since I make the dinner.
:)

I am getting very aggitated at my computer.  I am not sure if it is MySpace or if it is my computer.  Sometimes I am unable to use apostrophes.  Every time I want to use one I have a bar pop up on the bottom of my screen that for quick find links.  What?

So...what kinda day are you having?

No comments: